Random Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Way of Life

Welcome to RWOL, the best place for your Random way of life!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ROCK OUT!!!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Art Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Angel Of Music~
Head of Birdie House
~Angel Of Music~

Number of posts : 219
Location : Between Light and Dark, Between Good and Evil, Between Right and Wrong: I am the Angel in Hell
Registration date : 2009-01-18

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:16 pm

I rushed into my art class, completely out of breath since I'd just run across the school from the Library. I blushed as everyone stared at me, then got over it "Stop staring! Im late, so what?!" I told them.

I sat down at an empty desk and re-set up all my painting stuff from earlier, and without another word, even to the teacher, I began to continue the painting I had been working on in the Library.

As usual, I head comments like "how gruesome!" and "Ewww, look at that its so gory!" but I was used to it. My painting was great, excellent in fact, but my pictures were always...well, a little on the gothic side. I didnt care though, thats what I liked to paint! And i wasnt about to change my style for anyone.
Back to top Go down
.xLostWayx.
Head of Bunny House
.xLostWayx.

Number of posts : 247
Location : Any way, that you are, I will come running, running, so stear clear
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:34 pm

I chatted with Devon as we walked to the art room. I herd people saying bad things about Emmys painting, to I sent them a death glare. They all shut up. I was... More than meats the eye.
Back to top Go down
http://liveliferandom.rabbitforum.org
*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

Number of posts : 51
Location : Drinking tea with the Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.... *lol*
Registration date : 2009-02-01

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:54 am

I entered the art class, my head already up in the sky again. Saying the words of my new poem lowly to myself, I sat down at my desk. It was as messy as always. I really wasn´t a tidy person but that´s the way I preferred things. Orderliness was something unnatural to me. Still, I thought cleaning up sometimes would be a good thing when I didn´t want to miss the deadline for my next work.

A voice like a wind chime pulled me down to earth. "I´m late, so what?!" I heard someone say. I turned around to detect the source of the sound and found Emmy, standing at her desk, some girl leaning over her painting with sour faces.
I sighed. Why couldn´t they just keep their mouthes shut, I asked myself. Nobody really wanted to know what they were thinking of Emmy´s painting. They just had no clue about art. Why were they in this class anyway?
Emmy´s works were always one of the best of this class, like the ones I made. She loved arts the same way I did and our teacher appreciated that very much. She always used one of us to set the example for the rest. These girl standing beside Em were just jealous.

I sighed. I knew the teacher would check on me very soon and if I hadn´t started cleaning up by then I could brace myself to be shouted at...
Back to top Go down
~Angel Of Music~
Head of Birdie House
~Angel Of Music~

Location : Between Light and Dark, Between Good and Evil, Between Right and Wrong: I am the Angel in Hell

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:51 am

I grumbled angrily as the girls continued to complain about my painting, but I bit back any retorts as I saw May send them evil looks. I smiled greatfully at her.

As I turned back around to face my painting, I spotted my friend Ai. She looked really frustrated and was trying in vain to clean up. I chuckled, Me and Ai were more like twin sisters than friends. We both loved our art and we both loved poetry and literature. It was nice to have someone I could relate to so well, and many people had often reffered to us as twins.

after adding the final touches to my canvas, and then coveriing the painting in a sheet to protect it from un-wanted eyes, I ran over to Ai. "Heya Sis!" I joked "need some help ther?"
Back to top Go down
*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

Location : Drinking tea with the Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.... *lol*

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:38 am

"Em," I sighed relieved. "give me a hand, please...I need to get this cleaned up but I´m just too messy....how did this get here?" I picked an old sock off my sketches and gave Emmy a questioning look. Then I felt someone tipping on my shoulder and with much drive I collided with my arts teacher.
"Miss Minamoto!" she screamed at me. "What are you thinking???" My head went red like a tomato and I could only stammer "Professor....I´m so...I´m so...so sorry..." and with a swift movement, I hid myself behind Emmy, shielding our teachers anger off me.
The teacher was never angry at Em, no matter what she did. Secretly I believed Emmy could even burn the school to the ground and she´d still be Miss Martens little angel.
But that was the way she was seen by many. And Em was in fact a very nice and friendly girl. You just had to like her, I thought. So, no matter how much she was a favourite of Miss M. I couldn´t begrudge her.

Last edited by *Idina_Defies_Gravity* on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Angel Of Music~
Head of Birdie House
~Angel Of Music~

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:31 pm

I smiled at Miss Martens, knowing I could easily calm her down. I had a knack for calming people down and making them feel better, Ai said it was just within my nature, and she'd once called me an angel for keeping the peace between so many. As she hid behind me, I reached back to hold her hand encouragingly.

"Im ever so sorry Miss" I trilled in my sweet bird-like voice "the mess isnt Ai's fault, its mine" I lied easily. "she was helping my clear out my things, and im very messy. Please dont be angry at her, she was only helping me Miss" I gave her my trade mark "cute eyes" look.

The art proffessor smiled back at me, now calm and lucid "oh, well... Very well Amber" she said, now back in 'teacher mode' "but please, try and keep your things as tidy as your paintings!"

I sighed, the tachers where really the only ones who called me by my first name, aside from a few students who didnt know me well.

Miss Martens looked around me at Ai, who had now lost the red-color in her cheeks. "Miss Minamoto, I thankyou for helping Miss Emmeline, but in future please do refrain from hiding from me" The teacher joked "I dont bite you know" and with that she went back to walking around the classroom.

I turned around and Hugged Ai, knowing she would feel bad that i lied for her. "close call there Sister! good thing im an 'angel' huh?" I joked, using the nickname shed given me.
Back to top Go down
*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 am

"Awww, Sis, you saved my life there..." with a relieved sigh I sank down at my chair. One second later I jumped up again, remembering something. "You lied at Miss Martens, Emmy! How could you do such a thing? I mean, I am thankful you did, but still... I feel bad about it. Maybe I should go and tell her the truth. She´ll hate me when I do..." Miss Martens hated untidiness and thought it nearly criminal, so this probably wasn´t a very wise idea. But I really felt bad about lying especially about doing so to a teacher. I was an honest girl. That was partly because I always turned into a little black cat when I felt bad, mentally or physically, and partly because I really got a bad conscience from lying. Emmy never. Although she was a nice and good girl she never had scruples about lying if it was of use.
"It wasn´t really lying, Ai" Em, told me. "it was just not a hundred per cent the truth. Don´t stress yourself or you´ll be turning into a little fluffy cat and how should we explain this to Miss M. then?" she smiled at me, hugged me dearly and then said "Now we should start clening up. When the professor comes back and it´s still untidy she´ll smell a rat." And so we started working...
Back to top Go down
~Angel Of Music~
Head of Birdie House
~Angel Of Music~

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:44 am

(KAT! I MISSED YOU! *huggles* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! EMMY HAS BEEN WAITING TO RP WITH AI FOR AGES!! I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!)

Pretty soon, between the two of us, Me and Ai got the mess sorted. "thankyou Em!" she cried greatfully after it was done. I smiled my sweet smile at her and winked "no probs Ai! but keep it on the D.L (down low) otherwise Miss 'neat-and-tidy' will hear you."

once I was sure my sister was OK, I went back over to my desk to check whether my painting had dried. I pulled back the sheet I had covered it with, and smiled a twisted smile. The picture was of an angel with broken wings, who was being carried by another, much darker angel. It was supposed to be a surprise for Ai. However, miss Matens had other idea's.

"Oh Amber! how terribly beautiful!" she cried, and she picked it up, and showed it to the class.

I grimaced, hoping Ai wouldnt guess...
Back to top Go down
*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:02 am

{I´m so sorry but my compy was broken - okay it still is in fact but I can turn it on again.... I missed you too Rose^^ I feared you all abandoned me for not telling you why I was away *joking*^^}

I stared at Emmys beautiful painting. There were two angels on it, one carrying the other. It was amazing how she could paint such impressive scenes, dark and somehow cruel, with such a beauty.
I couldn´t take my eyes of the picture. I dreamed about being in place of the carried angel and somehow I seemed to be. I felt like my friend Em had portrayed me, a little broken girl inside. Maybe it was no use to play happy when your good friend were around. Sometimes when people knew each other very well they could look inside their friends like through a window.
Maybe Emmy knew that I felt quite depressed these days and it was her way to try to break through to me? I couldn´t really tell.

Of course most of the other girls thought Emmy had painted herself because she was a birdie girl but I guessed she was thinking herself the other angel, the one with the auburn hair. The other one, the one I thought stood for me, had nearly white hair like myself.
I looked at Emmy questioningly while Miss Martens made quite a fuss about the painting.
Back to top Go down
~Angel Of Music~
Head of Birdie House
~Angel Of Music~

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:58 pm

(*hugs* its okies BFF, i understand! and I would never abandon you ^_^)

Miss Martens continued making a horrible fuss over the painting that was supposed to be secret. the others in the class looked shocked, and also a little bit sickened at the sight of my dark painting. I didnt care, I loved everything dark and gothic, it was somehow beautiful to me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ai give me a questioning look. I blushed almost as red as my hair; darn it! she had guessed! The look in her eyes said it all, but I couldnt tell if she appreciated it or not. With a brief feeling of dread, i wondered if I could have upset her, by portraying her true emotions as the broken angel.

Obviously, I was the dark angel, sinister, but not evil, holding her up and surrporting her. I hoped she knew I would always be there for her, just like in the painting.
Back to top Go down
*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

*Idina_Defies_Gravity*

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:36 pm

I wiped the tears away that had suddenly appeared in my eyes. Without saying a word I walked over to Emmy and hugged her tightly. "Thank you" I wispered in her ear so the others standing around wouldn´t hear. "I really appreciate you being my friend." At that moment I had quite made up my mind to tell her the part of my story she didn´t know yet.
I hadn´t dared that before because I´d feared she wouldn´t like to be friends with a demonic girl. But at that moment I was totally convinced she could cope.
Loosening the embracement, I looked her deeply in the eyes. "I´ll be there for you if you need me, too, you know." I said and squeezed Emmys hand.
Back to top Go down
~Angel Of Music~
Head of Birdie House
~Angel Of Music~

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:02 pm

{love tha Avvie Kat!!!}

I hugged Ai back tightly, so glad that she liked it. I wiped away tears of my own, losing my care-free attitude for about a second. "No problem Ai, and thanks I appreciate it sis..." She squeezed my hand tightly, and i squeezed it back.

The rest of the class were now being yelled and by ''Miss neat-and-tidy'' for not appreciating my picture, or in her words "not understanding or bothering to comprehend the beauty of true creativity". I bit back a laugh and turned back to Ai.

"Who do you share A dorm room with?" I asked her curiously. I myself had a room on my own, but there was a spare bed in there for a second person. "Would you like to come move in to my Dorm Ai? we could ask Mrs Haricelle* if you like...?"

( *Mrs Haricelle= the Head Mistress )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Way of Life :: .:Rabbit Playground:. :: Role Play-
Jump to: