Random Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Way of Life

Welcome to RWOL, the best place for your Random way of life!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"He's here, the Phantom of the Opera! Beware the Phantom of the Opera!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Angel Of Music~
Head of Birdie House
~Angel Of Music~

Number of posts : 219
Location : Between Light and Dark, Between Good and Evil, Between Right and Wrong: I am the Angel in Hell
Registration date : 2009-01-18

"He's here, the Phantom of the Opera! Beware the Phantom of the Opera!" Empty
PostSubject: "He's here, the Phantom of the Opera! Beware the Phantom of the Opera!"   "He's here, the Phantom of the Opera! Beware the Phantom of the Opera!" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Oh My Esme!!!!! PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl squeal*
the phantom of the opera has to be my all time favourite film!
And the stage show is AMAZING, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
it just takes your breath away, it really does! *faints*

it is soo romantic, and I love how they sail A BOAT under the opera house! that looks awesome on stage, they actually have a boat thaat glides across the set with them in it!

AND THE FILM! *gasp* utterly brilliant in everyway! (except one: CHRISTINE SHOULD CHOOSE ERIK/PHANTOM NOT RAOUL!) but hey, thats never going to change is it? in the book, the film, and the show: she chooses rich boy Raoul over the misunderstood, poor, sweet, romantic, sinister Erik Sad

But I just ADORE the way they portray "the piont of no return" in the film! SOOOOO much more hot and sexy than the stage show version of the dance/act to the song. AND GERARD BUTLER! *dreamy eyes* he is sooo CUTE as the phantom/erik! His outfits are so awesome and dramatic and the 'Red Death' costume is SO SEXY!

Awww, i always feel sorry for Erik. Sad all he wanted was for somebody to love him the way he was, so he went about it the wrong way, SO WHAT!? he just wanted somebody who would love him, and he was left alone Sad its so mean of Christine! I would be the phantom's angel anyday! I love you

Phorever a Phantom Phan-girl!
Rose xx
Back to top Go down

"He's here, the Phantom of the Opera! Beware the Phantom of the Opera!"
Page 1 of 1